The deadline approaches…Be sure to register for your spot in the 2017 Artist Open Studio Tour by January 15th! Before you know it, the holidays will have come and gone, and January will be on the horizon. The tour will take place April 22-23, 2017.
Participating in the AOS Tour with us gives you some awesome perks:
- A listing in our official tour booklet, with images of your work and contact information!
- Free publicity for your studio in Artist Open Studio materials, both printed and on social media!
- An opportunity to share your work with a community of artists and art enthusiasts!
…Sounds good, right?
How To Register
Registration Fee: $75
Deadline: December 15th, for those interested in participating in the purchase prize competition, or January 15th for all applicants.
Registration is available either by mail or online. Whichever way you choose, the required essentials include:
- Registration Form
- Photo Release
- High-resolution (300dpi) image files of the works you would like us to feature
- If you would like to participate in the purchase prize competition, you must also submit a high-resolution image of the specific artwork you are asking AOS to purchase.
Download the mail-in registration form here. You can also pick up print applications from the following locations in Modesto and Turlock: Mistlin Gallery, Chartreuse Muse, Crow Trading in Modesto, & Carnegie Arts Center in Turlock.
Help make our 7th Artist Open Studio one of the best!